How to Register
Registrations are now being accepted for the Winter/Spring term which begins the first full week of January (see dates below). New members are welcome to register until Saturday January 25th.
New members have the option of attending their initial rehearsal at no cost to see what YSS has to offer before making a financial commitment.
1. Choosing from the list below, decide which choir(s) your child(ren) will be involved in.
- VALLEY CHOIR (Grade 3 to 7) – Tuesday evenings at 6 pm – Valley View Public School, 1840 Valleyview Road – starts Tuesday January 7
- SENIOR CHOIR (Grade 5+) and JUNIOR CHOIR (Grade 2 to 4) – Wednesday evenings at 6 pm – Sudbury Secondary School, 154 College St. – starts Wednesday January 8
- BEGINNER CHOIR (SK to Grade 2) – Saturday mornings at 10:30 am – R. L. Beattie Public School, 102 Loach’s Road – starts Saturday January 11
All four choirs will rehearse weekly at these locations (excluding school holidays).
2. Download and fill in a complete registration package for each child in your family. (Use the first form for the oldest participating child | use the second form for each additional child.)
For the SENIOR, JUNIOR or BEGINNER CHOIRS, use these forms:
For the VALLEY CHOIR, use these forms:
3. Payment can be accepted by cash, cheque payable to “YOUNG SUDBURY SINGERS” or by e-transfer.
To submit your registration(s):
a) Mail your completed form(s) and a cheque payable to “YOUNG SUDBURY SINGERS” (one cheque per family please) to:
Young Sudbury Singers 71 Harju Cres, Sudbury ON P3G 1K2
b) Email scanned copies of your form(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the email how you would like to pay (cash, cheque or e-transfer). We will provide further instructions based on your preferred payment method.
*PLEASE NOTE: Registration is not complete until payment is received.