How to Register
Registration for the fall term is now closed.
Registrations are now being accepted for the Winter/Spring term which begins the first full week of January (see dates below).
1. Choosing from the list below, decide which choir(s) your child(ren) will be involved in.
- VALLEY CHOIR (Grade 3 to 7) – Tuesday evenings at 6 pm – Valley View Public School, 1840 Valleyview Road – starts Tuesday January 7
- SENIOR CHOIR (Grade 5+) and JUNIOR CHOIR (Grade 2 to 4) – Wednesday evenings at 6 pm – Sudbury Secondary School, 154 College St. – starts Wednesday January 8
- BEGINNER CHOIR (SK to Grade 2) – Saturday mornings at 10:30 am – R. L. Beattie Public School, 102 Loach’s Road – starts Saturday January 11
All four choirs will rehearse weekly at these locations (excluding school holidays).
2. Download and fill in a complete registration package for each child in your family. (Use the first form for the oldest participating child | use the second form for each additional child.)
For the SENIOR, JUNIOR or BEGINNER CHOIRS, use these forms:
For the VALLEY CHOIR, use these forms:
3. Write a cheque payable to “YOUNG SUDBURY SINGERS” (one cheque per family please).
4. Mail your complete form(s) and cheque to:
Young Sudbury Singers 71 Harju Cres, Sudbury ON P3G 1K2
OR you can attach scanned copies of your form(s) to an email, and send to: email@example.com and make alternate payment arrangements.
*PLEASE NOTE: Registration is not complete until payment is received.